- Known to relieve pain and joint wear caused by hip dysplasia, hip joint dislocation, spine deformity, and allied damages
- Ease recovery from Joints & Ligaments inflammations.
- Helps in boosting the easy repair of damaged cartilage, specifically articular cartilage, or the moist, spongy material that forms a cushion between joints.
- Often used as an early intervention and throughout the progression of arthritis, as it is considered safe for long-term use in most patients.
- MSM is rich in organic sulphur, an important ‘building block’ for healthy bones and joints, and it’s very useful for the immune system.
- Several studies show that MSM may have a moderate effect in improving joint pain and swelling as well as general functional well-being in dogs with different categories of arthritis.
- This effect is better when MSM is combined with glucosamine.
- Chondroitin sulfate (CS) is recommended as a therapeutic intervention in the multimodal approach for Arthritis management.
- Chondroitin sulfate is a major component of the extracellular matrix (ECM) of many connective tissues, including cartilage, bone, skin, ligaments, and tendons.
- Boswellia is an effective anti-inflammatory, and can be an effective painkiller and may prevent the loss of cartilage.
- Four acids in boswellia resin contribute to the herb’s anti-inflammatory properties. These acids inhibit 5-lipoxygenase (5-LO), an enzyme that produces leukotriene. Acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid (AKBA) is thought to be the most powerful of the four boswellic acids.
- Curcumin is the active compound in the yellow-hued spice, turmeric.
- In the body, it acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent, blocking the same inflammation-promoting
enzyme as the COX-2 inhibitor drug, celecoxib.
- Vitamins A, C, and E are essential nutrients that have antioxidant activities.
- Several studies have found some scientific basis for their usage in the management of various Arthritis & inflammatory conditions with encouraging results.
- Several researches indicate that niacinamide may have a role in the treatment of Arthritis & allied inflammatory conditions.
- Niacinamide improves the global impact of osteoarthritis, improves joint flexibility, reduces inflammation, and allowed for the reduction in standard anti-inflammatory medications when compared to placebo.
- Manganese is a cofactor for several enzymes involved in bone formation.
- In dogs, manganese deficiency can impair bone formation and reduce bone mineral density, and manganese supplementation can add to both bone mineral density and bone formation.
- The queen of herbs has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
- It reduces swelling and relieves pain in bones and joints.
- It helps to build cartilage.
- Patients with arthritis may rely on aloe vera concoctions to regenerate bone mass & relieve related inflammatory conditions of Joints and Ligaments.